SOL #2

If I ever read a book about space like black holes super nova’s solar flares some people are expecting he won’t like it.Space is really interesting did you black holes have the deepest note in the universe scientists have pitched up the volume with our technology to know a black hole sounds like.I love reading about black holes that’s why I read Guinness world record books they have interesting records for me to read most  fascinate  me.

    Question starting almost everyday I’ll think of a question at the end of a blog and you’ll maybe want to answer,your not being forced to.Ok what do you like about space?
Welp that concludes the end of this blog see you on Monday :3.

Comments

  1. Don’t buy this
    https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Macbook-MB403LL-Laptop-Mobile/dp/B00159LRXY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520003980&sr=8-6&keywords=Apple+MacBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehheeheheghehehehe
    http://leunamgolb.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day 7

SOL 23

News from last week