SOL day 8

Ohhhhh nooo that is what I say a lot of pod caaa umm I don’t spell or read Spanish but I tried?If I’m on YouTube at my house I won’t listen due to me being interested in them buttttttt if I’m in the mood I’ll shower without people telling me to.Should give this information I don’t know.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For me I have to reconsider my choice of friends their pains in the butt my sister I really don’t love her as a sister or anything.My dad in my contacts list is my fatty because I call him a fatty we argue about who’s fatter *haha he is fatty just not the way people think when they first see him*.My aunt is just Liz boring right but she was taking care of me when I was 2-5 years old.Grandma is just grandma.Grandpa I’ve called him trandpa and I’m still  calling him that.

It’s getting long see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day 7

SOL 23

News from last week