SOL day 6

Ummm it was by accident Anthony you ok.#RIP Anthony’s nose

     my family is a weird type of people in Mexico I family member who’s rich and most of my family is alive but i don’t think that’s important.We were playing the blindfold in the dark but in one room and a got new toys so I’m like ok the toy knife is for the last person standing to kill the person with the blind fold but the blind folded has weapons to a toy gun toy Nuntructs and a toy throwing knife.after one round me and Natalie grabbed me to be a sacrifice to be out then I grabbed her then we fell but mid fall my foot went to high it hit Anthony in the nose R.I.P nose 2007-2018

Well that was my slice of life for today this happened yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day 7

SOL 23

News from last week